Monday, March 11, 2013

Ravens QB Joe Flacoo found Ray Lewis's pre-game speeches funny

According to USA Today, Ravens QB Joe Flacco said that the pre-game speeches that LB Ray Lewis gave made him "chuckle".

 Ray Lewis is famous for his inspiring pre-game speeches, part of the reason he is considered an NFL legend, but Joe Flacco wasn't inspired as much as he was laughing.

"Oh, it's funny," Ravens quarterback and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco told USA TODAY Sports at a charity event Saturday. "His speeches come from the heart, but there's definitely times where I'm sitting there kind of chuckling to myself. It's all good. There's nobody that's more passionate about what he does than that guy.

"So you just sit back and take it all in, but there's times where he says some stuff and you're like, 'Man I don't know what that meant, but I like how he said it.'"  

 Flacco added about himself:

"I don't do what Ray does, but I'm the leader of the football team," he said. "I do it in my way. There are people that do it different ways and obviously we're able to do it pretty well."

No comments:

Post a Comment